Saturday, September 7
9:30 am - 5:00 pm
11 Kings Bridge Road
Commissariat House Provincial Historic Site is a nineteenth century Georgian building constructed by the Royal Engineers between 1818-21 as the office and residence of the Assistant Commissariat General-the supply officer for British forces in Newfoundland. It is one of the oldest wooden buildings still standing in the province and is one of the best surviving examples of nineteenth century Georgian architecture in the province.
Public Washrooms, On-site parking.