Compton House

Saturday and Sunday 1pm to 4pm

26 Waterford Bridge Road

The grand 7,000 square foot Compton House property, was built in 1919-1920 by Ethelbert (Bert) Clayton Cousens, in the Victorian style that was contemporary to the period. Activities: Tours will be offered throughout the event!

 

Accessibility for persons with disabilities affecting mobility, Public Washrooms, On-site parking.

© 2019 Newfoundland & Labrador Historic Trust