top of page
Beth El Synagogue
Sunday 1pm to 4pm
128 Elizabeth Avenue
This is the only Synagogue in NL. It was built in 1959-60. It was officially opened by Joey Smallwood on June 13, 1960. The building underwent major renovations in 2001.
Activities: There will be lectures and tours provided.
Notice: Men must wear head coverings, people should wear modest clothes, no smoking allowed, no pets allowed, service dogs are allowed.
Accessibility for persons with disabilities affecting mobility, Public Washrooms, On-street parking.
bottom of page