Gower Street United Church
Saturday, September 15
10:00 am to 3:00 pm
99 Queen's Road
Gower Street United Church was originally founded in 1815 as a Methodist chapel. It was the first Methodist congregation in St. John's, and in 1925, it became part of the new United Church of Canada. The current structure opened in 1896, after the previous building was lost in the great fire of 1892. It is a prominent and impressive neo-Romanesque building with Gothic features.
Accessibility for persons with disabilities affecting mobility, Public Washrooms, On-street parking.