St. Bonaventure's College (Mullock Hall)
Saturday, September 7
10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Guided tour every 20 minutes
2A Bonaventure Avenue
St. Bonaventure’s College is significant as one of the earliest Roman Catholic collegiate schools in St. John’s. The College evokes a sense of a time and place when religion and education were synonymous with one another.
Mullock Hall was constructed in 1907-1908 to accommodate the College's growing number of students. This addition, now known as St. Bonaventure’s, was named in tribute to the school’s founder Bishop Mullock.
On-Street Parking, Limited on-site parking, Accessibility for persons with disabilities affecting mobility.